Search

Sunday 1 March 2020

Storage solutions

Like many people, I keep and display my minis in Detolf glass cabinets from Ikea. They're affordable and a good fit. For me that will be changing though, seeings as the back pane of one them exploded by itself last night. What saved most of my minis is likely that I had previously upgraded to plexiglas shelves. Not looking to buy another one of these after this experience. I woke up at about 5 am to a hellish bang and found the glass shattered and the shelf leaning over. Got the minis out, tilted it towards the wall and went back to bed. This morning was spent vacuuming glass shards and positioning the wreckage in such a manner that it wouldn't fall onto the other one which is still intact while I figure out what to do with it, and what my new storage solution will be. All the minis are currently on the living room table.

Oh joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment