Search

Friday 16 November 2018

Future on the Pacific

It's been a bit quiet on the hobby front for the last couple of weeks for me. The big EastFront game is always fun, but it tends to suck the juices out of you real good. The next weeks are really busy as well, so it might be that I won't have time for much in the near future either, altough I hope that doesn't turn out to be the case. I have evening shift the whole next week so no time to play, but hopefully I'll be able to get a game of necromunda in the week after that. Or maybe Pacific Victory, which arrived yesterday.

Pacific Victory, 2nd edition

All the blocks, put in the stickers yesterday.


I haven't had the chance to read the rules yet, but they're pretty short at a bit over ten pages, so that shouldn't be a problem. The game is pretty colourful with the addition of Chinese blocks to the second edition and the Kickstarter version having separate colour blocks for UK and ANZAC (brown). I'm missing one blue extra block, but I might not do anything about that since it's not necessary for the game and it'd be pretty ridicilous to send one (1) wooden block all over the world. Or maybe I'll ask Columbia Games to put it in my next order (let's face it, there's bound to be one). Anyhow, can't wait to get gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment